[Dovecot] High CPU load

Charles Bueche charles at bueche.ch
Fri Aug 25 09:59:25 EEST 2006

Hi,

I have seen a similar issue on Solaris 9 with 1.0rc7. I don't remember
what process it was, but I remember seeing a lot of poll() called.

Restarting dovecot fixed it. The only trace left is a bump in our Cacti
graph monitoring the CPU.

Does "--with-notify=none" makes any sense on Solaris 9 ?

Charles

--
Charles Bueche <charles at bueche.ch>
sand, snow, wave, wind and net -surfer