[Dovecot] Maildir folder separator

Mikko Kortelainen mikko.kortelainen at techelp.fi
Tue Aug 22 12:56:51 EEST 2006

I wouldn't say that. If people want to sort their mail by making a
folder for each sender they have a lot of correspondence with, creating
a folder named 'mikko.kortelainen at techelp.fi' is a lot more intuitive
than 'mikko_kortelainen at techelp_fi'. For you or me it probably wouldn't
matter, but I'm talking about normal users here...

-Mikko