[Dovecot] 1.0 RC7 released

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Fri Aug 18 19:47:46 EEST 2006

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> http://dovecot.org/releases/dovecot-1.0.rc7.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/dovecot-1.0.rc7.tar.gz.sig

To confirm: the functionality added since rc2 to do offset from the end of
a string using a negative number (e.g. "%-2.02i gives the UID mod 100")
seems to work OK in our case (which is that example!).

Many thanks.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:                                           Durham University     :
:                                           Durham DH1 3LE        :