[Dovecot] BSD people, please test kqueue changes

Michal Soltys nozo at ziu.info
Wed Aug 16 22:08:42 EEST 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 19:17 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>> I don't anyway have access to any BSDs so the code is completely
>> untested. Please test how it works before 1.0rc7 :)
>>
>> http://dovecot.org/nightly/dovecot-latest.tar.gz
>
> OK, so that didn't even compile. Updated it, how about now?

Just compiled on OpenBSD 3.9 (stable).

./configure --with-ioloop=kqueue --sysconfdir=/etc  --localstatedir=/var
--without-vpopmail --without-shadow --without-pam

So far seems to be working ok (checked with 1.5.0.5 in imap and pop3
, in TLS mode, with cert. auth). Nothing suspicious happening or in logs, as
yet.