[Dovecot] Possible to alias ("ln") a folder?

scianos at speakeasy.net scianos at speakeasy.net
Tue Aug 15 02:02:00 EEST 2006

Greetings -

I've got an interesting issue that has cropped up due to some brain-dead
"functionality" in mobile Windows Mobile clients...

Our mail infrastructure traditionally uses "Sent" as our sent items
folder. This is the default. However, WM puts it's sent messages in a
folder called "Sent Items", and does not let you change it.

Is there any proper and/or elegant way to alias the Sent folder to Sent
Items (and allow both to coexist as the same message store) in an
automated fashion without needing to set this up for each user?

Thank you in advance for you help and patience!

- Stu