[Dovecot] imap-login (proxy) Connection queue full

Bill Boebel bill at webmail.us
Fri Aug 11 06:15:22 EEST 2006

On Thu, August 10, 2006 5:22 pm, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> said:

>> Aug 10 16:23:34 director5 dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected: Connection queue
>> full:
>>
>> I am seeing this logged several times per minute.  From netstat, the server has
>> 650 proxied IMAP connections and 450 proxied IMAPS connections, there are
>> currently 10 imap-login processes running, and using the following config:
>
> I did some changes to CVS which hopefully should fix this?

It is still disconnecting with "Connection queue full", although less frequently.  Testing with about 315 IMAP connections right now and same config as earlier today, so it should never hit this condition, right?

The weird thing is sometimes when I am testing via telnet, my session encounters this condition and disconnects within the first 5 seconds.  It does this with and without these patches.

Bill