[Dovecot] 1.0 RC3 released

Gerhard Wiesinger lists at wiesinger.com
Wed Aug 2 22:31:18 EEST 2006

Looks like 1.0rc3 is buggy for me with dovecot deliver:
With my procmail patch applied I'm delivering a mail. I'm sending a
mail to a folder with dovecot deliver ...
cat testmail.txt | procmail -t -Y -a domain -d user

It works fine until I opened the mail once through imap. Afterwards no
mail is delivered at all. Procmail log file says that deliver is called

Folder was deleted with /dev/null before the test was done.

Any ideas?

BTW:
Is the bug
http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2006-July/014709.html