[Dovecot] POP3 problem

michal michal at bio-world.com
Tue Sep 27 20:37:44 EEST 2005

I set option
disable_plaintext_auth = no
then i set the
auth_verbose = yes
auth_debug = yes
saved file, restarted dovecot try to loging using that damn eudora and still
get error not supported authentication mechanism. I checked the logs right
after that and the only thing i've seen there was that client was
disconected.
If i use this line mail_debug = yes
I get an error saying that this is not dovecot syntax.
Mike