[Dovecot] 1.0alpha3 packages for debian

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Mon Sep 26 20:09:36 EEST 2005

Sorry this took even longer than I thought but they should be arriving in
unstable this afternoon.

I also have a backport for stable available at
http://www.braincells.com/backports  This directory is not aptable so
manually install the packages for now.  (Hopefully backports.org will have
their sarge repository open soon.  When that happens they will move there.)

The configuration file format has changed so you will want to carefully
check /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf when upgrading.  I forgot to put a note
about that in NEWS.debian sorry.

I think I might have forgotten a couple of config file tweaks people have
suggested and in general, if you sent me mail in the past month or so and
I didn't respond or the problem still isn't fixed, please give me a nudge.
This is why you really ought to use the Debian bug tracking system rather
than mailing the maintainer.

Anyway, enjoy.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>