[Dovecot] Which Dovecot version most stable?

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Sat Sep 10 03:00:06 EEST 2005

I run 1.0 alpha1 on production servers, and have no problems.

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:58:24 -0600
Andy Cravens <acravens at uen.org> wrote:

: I've been testing Dovecot 1.0 alpha1 on Solaris 9 using maildirs and
: I haven't seen any major issues yet.  However, I want to use Dovecot
: on a production mail server.  I'd like to know which version of
: Dovecot is most stable for this application.  I'd also like to know
: when the next stable release will be available and if it isn't too
: far in the future if I should wait for a future release before going
: production.

--
Millions long for immortality who do not know what
to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.