[Dovecot] 1.0.alpha1: Namespaces

Andrew Maier andrew at maier.name
Tue Sep 6 13:01:44 EEST 2005

Hi,

yes I see a similar problem, I am also not able to use a / as a folder
separator. Whatever I do, dovecot seems to insist in using a dot. This
makes it impossible to set up mail to be read locally (e.g. with mutt)
and remotely, using a imap client, which is what I want to do.

Any help welcome,

	Andrew

--
Andrew Maier