[Dovecot] ssl + dovecot + debian sid

Robert Allerstorfer roal at anet.at
Sun Oct 16 13:03:30 EEST 2005

Hi,

> Can't set cipher list to 'all:!LOW'

If you have uncommented the 'ssl_cipher_list' directive from your
dovecot.conf, make sure to use the correct case:

ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!LOW

It is advisable not to use a dovecot.conf based on an earlier dovecot
version - only use the one coming with the version you are using, thus
from the 1.0.alpha3 package.

best,
rob.