[Dovecot] Pop-before-smtp and MySQL?

Matteo Garofano m.garofano at internetware.it
Wed Nov 30 15:15:57 EET 2005

About the pop-before-smtp and relay ip stored in sql:
I installed a Debian (testing) with dovecot package and tried to test the
popbsmtp.sh
script and setup and it doesn't work.

I modified that line but now dovecot even don't start properly
the system is Debian testing, dovecot 1.0alpha4

I believe that in the page
http://wiki.dovecot.org/moin.cgi/PopBSMTPAndDovecot something is missing or
not clearly explained
I can't reproduce the proper functionality.
Anybody is using it ?
Thanks for the response
Te0x