[Dovecot] Is Timo OK?

Udo Rader udo.rader at bestsolution.at
Tue Nov 29 21:40:07 EET 2005

Am Dienstag, den 29.11.2005, 13:05 -0600 schrieb /dev/rob0:
> BTW I am having problems with your posts. GPG hangs because it tries
> every time to retrieve your key from a keyserver, and they don't have
> it. If you're going to sign posts, please submit your key to the
> keyservers. Thanks.

Well, it all depends on which keyserver _you_ have set up. My public key
is distributed among many keyservers, eg. www.keyserver.net. And also
BTW, there are also quite a few corporate people that don't have their
public keys published on public keyservers but on their corporate
webpages instead. Automatic validation of signatures is a bad thing,
IMHO.

--
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH
http://www.bestsolution.at