[Dovecot] Big THANKYOU to Dovecot development team

Will Blake info at willblake.com
Mon Nov 21 12:39:51 EET 2005

Time for a positive message.  As a (very) part time administrator of a
small network running on an ecclectic bunch of machines I'd like to
thank the dovecot team for developing such an easy to use and
faultlessly functional product.  Having been forced into finally
replacing my UW IMAP server, I'm glad to have hit on Dovecot after
struggling with mailbox transfer issues with cyrus and almost tearing my
hair out.

On my Fedora4 server, Dovecot was running withing a minute and reading
all my folders in five further minutes, thanks Guys,

Will.