[Dovecot] Pop-before-smtp and MySQL?

Lorens dovecot.fdop at tagged.lorens.org
Mon Nov 28 19:23:18 EET 2005

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 04:21:27PM +0100, Matteo Garofano wrote:
> dovecot: Nov 28 14:50:41 Info: Dovecot v1.0-stable starting up
> dovecot: Nov 28 14:50:42 Info: auth(default): mysql: Connected to postfix
> Login from , parameters 1=/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/pop3, 2=, 3=, 4=
> dovecot: Nov 28 14:50:59 Info: pop3-login: Login: teo at xarrampicate.it
> [192.168.100.70]
>
> it seems that no variable is passed during the execution of the
> mail_execute commands

It does seems that way. Sorry, I cannot explain that. Maybe you
have a different version than I do, but they are both -stable
and your dovecot.conf syntax resembles mine. No idea... maybe
something in the compilation (you give your compilation options
so I suppose you compiled it yourself; I took a debian package).