[Dovecot] What's the best way to do this?

Michael Segel msegel at segel.com
Mon Nov 21 20:49:29 EET 2005

Hi,

Got a situation where I have a couple of mailing list subscriptions as well as
system generated e-mails from my clients' computers sending me warning
messages. (Along with my normal load of personal e-mail).

Does it make sense to set up virtual mailboxes (maildirs) one for each mailing
list or group? Then using an IMAP client to subscribed only to the lists that
I *want* to read? My biggest problem is that I have a blackberry and I don't
want to get interrupted for non-critical e-mail.

Or is there a better solution?

TIA!

-Mikey

--