[Dovecot] Re: 1.0alpha4 uploaded to Debian unstable

Amelia A Lewis amyzing at talsever.com
Mon Nov 7 06:28:17 EET 2005

Err.  I really think this is simpler than the questions below imply.

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 22:46:59 -0500 (EST)
"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at debian.org> wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Vedran Furač wrote:
>> Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
>>> I finally got some free time and uploaded 1.0alpha4.  It will
>>> arrive in the archive by tomorrow afternoon.  Together with the
>>> most recent libssl0.9.8 upgrade I think this will fix the SSL problems
>>> users have been facing.
>>
>> I'm getting this error after upgrade from 1.0a3 (with auth_debug =
>> yes):
>>
>> pop3(vedranf): Set pop3_uidl_format setting in config file

This is the significant line.

So, set pop3_uidl_format in the config file, and see if it works.

>do you have libssl 0.9.8a-3 installed?
>do you have zlib1g-dev installed?

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
  Light is the left hand of darkness