[Dovecot] How to lock a user out?

Geo Carncross geocar-dovecot at internetconnection.net
Wed Jun 29 17:08:23 EEST 2005

1. tell dovecot to look for messages in ~/.dovebox/mbox using
mailbox_env

2. ln -s ~ ~/.dovebox for all users.

3. to lock user, rm -f ~/.dovebox && ln -s ~/.lockdir ~/.dovebox

4. to unlock user, rm -f ~/.dovebox && ln -s ~ ~/.dovebox

--
Internet Connection High Quality Web Hosting
http://www.internetconnection.net/