[Dovecot] 1.0-test73

Martin Preen preen at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Jun 15 20:22:17 EEST 2005

Martin Preen wrote:

> Timo Sirainen wrote:
> >
> > http://dovecot.org/test/
> >
> > Two potentially dangerous changes:
> >
> >   - mbox parser should now be able to handle CR+LF linefeeds. Hopefully
> > doesn't break anything.
> >   - Some mail header parser changes. Hopefully doesn't break anything.
> >
> > And other stuff:
> >
> >   - COPY shouldn't crash anymore with 64bit systems
> >   - If PAM modifies username, keep it
> >   - When auth workers died they leaked file descriptors in dovecot-auth
> >   - Auth workers were leaking memory for each request
> >   - Make MySQL connect abort in 10 seconds if it can't connect
> >   - 32bit UID/GIDs were truncated to 31bit value
> >   - dovecot-auth reports cache hits and misses on SIGUSR2
>
> This version seems to delete the subscription file.

Hmm, probably not a bug in dovecot. I think there is a strange
network problem here. Creation of the new subscription file fails,
due to a NFS problem.

Sorry for the noise.

Martin

> When I try to change the subscription list (Mozilla 1.7.5 or
> through Squirrelmail) the file just disappears without a message
> or error. I'm not perfectly sure, but I think it worked in test72.

Martin Preen, Universitaet Freiburg, Institut fuer Informatik
Georges-Koehler-Allee, Geb.52, Zi.00-006, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

phone: ++49 761 203-8250         preen at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
fax: ++49 761 203-8242           www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de