[Dovecot] Error on pop3

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jun 14 12:26:42 EEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 17:38 +0200, Roberto Tagliaferri wrote:
> dovecot: Jun 09 15:04:18 Error: info-xxx,ip=xx.xx.xx.xx: file
> mbox-sync.c: line 1129 (mbox_sync_handle_eof_updates): assertion failed:
> (offset == 0 || offset > 31)

There is some problem with this mbox file. Does this error happen every
time? Do you still have the mbox file? One possibility is that there are
CR characters which Dovecot 1.0-stable doesn't yet like much. If that's
not the case, I'd like to get the mbox file so I can fix the problem. If
there is anything sensitive in the mbox put it through
http://dovecot.org/tools/mboxcrypt.pl first.