[Dovecot] Evolution Slowness Fix

Michael Joy mdjoy at phy.olemiss.edu
Sat Jan 22 00:13:53 EET 2005

I believe what is happening is that evolution is using spamd client side to
filter the server side mail before it is loaded into the client.

It's briefly discussed here:

http://www.novell.com/documentation/evolution20/index.html?page=/documentati
on/evolution20/evolution/data/usage-mail-organize-spam.html

But I can't find any other mention of it in the evolution documentation.

This is probably not a 'dovecot' specific issue like I previously thought.

Michael