[Dovecot] problems deleting folders

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Wed Jan 19 20:12:38 EET 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 10:36:28AM +1100, Curtis Maloney wrote:
> Danny Sung wrote:
> >Sorry for asking this again.  But I'd really just like to hear whether
> >anyone else running in the same configuration has this problem.
> >
> >Basically, I'm using
> >    Fedora Core 2
> >    dovecot-0.99.10.4-4
> >

> I highly doubt anyone else is using such an antiquated version of
> Dovecot.

I think 0.99.10.4 is the version we're running here on everything except
test system(s).  I've hesitated going beyond that because of various
warnings about mbox problems in later versions.  Also because it's
stable enough that the next leap I'd rather do is to a 1.0 version
(which I am running on a test system).

mm