[Dovecot] Strange behavior of mysql 4.1.8/9 + dovecot1.0-test58~test61 on Fedora 3 x86_64 machine

#LIU QI# liuqi at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Fri Jan 14 19:34:15 EET 2005

Some additional tests. I tried to add a test connection in the main.c under auth, which should be the main file of dovecot-auth. The test connection is done as the first statement in the int main() function. However, it still reports that the connection fails due to access denied. What should I do?? Any suggestions are welcomed.