[Dovecot] dspam plugin

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Fri Jan 14 00:22:25 EET 2005

Johannes Berg wrote:
> <plug type="shameless">
> Maybe you're interested in my dovecot plugin integrating dspam into it:
> http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/dovecot-dspam-integration
> It works fine for me so far and for me does a great job of actually
> integrating dspam into dovecot so I don't need the cgi.
> </plug>

I have loved this idea since you first posted to this list, and would love a
slightly more detailed install/config doc on your site, if possible.

I know I could probably breeze by it if I paid a little more attention, but I
like the comfort during a new install of being told what I already know.  Sort
of reinforces the feeling I've got it right :)

Then I can get our site testing this as well... 20 extra testing users for
you, and less spam for us :)

--
Curtis Maloney