[Dovecot] maildir and /var/spool/mail

Steve Hickel steve at KoreHiCom.com
Thu Jan 13 05:33:42 EET 2005

Tonight I played with the mail server that started this discussion.
Oddly, all is working (perhaps after a reboot). I can create folders,
they are going into the /home/$u/Maildir folders. Strange. The
procmailrc was the key I believe. I didn't need to change the envelope
and it sits at Maildir:$h/Maildir.

Thanks for all your help.

Steve

--