[Dovecot] Maildir owner importance

Roi Efrati roi.efrati at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 21:12:25 EET 2005

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:06:36 +0000, Nigel Metheringham
<Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 20:27 +0200, Roi Efrati wrote:
> > It came pre build with Fedora core 2.
> > I have a directory : /usr/share/doc/dovecot-0.99.10.5 but it have no
> > dovecot-mysql.conf in it.
>
> It looks to me as though the Fedora dovecot is not built with any form
> of database support.  I would definitely doubt it would have mysql
> support compiled in since that adds mysql client libraries as a package
> dependency which Red Hat try to avoid.  [Its a little more surprising
> that postgresql is also not linked in]
>
> You will need to rebuild dovecot.
>
>         Nigel.
>
> --
> [ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.co.uk ]
> [ - Comments in this message are my own and not ITO opinion/policy - ]

At the moment I'v kinda trashed Fedora while trying to make Postfix
work with Postfix.
Today I finished to Download Fedora FC 3, And next thing tomorow it's
going to be installed.
First with th eold configuration, At last I know it.. Then I'll start
working on the final.