[Dovecot] Re: PATCH: Dovecot SASL authentication for Postfix 2.3-20051220

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Sat Dec 24 07:37:47 EET 2005

On Wednesday 2005-December-21 14:36, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Tested with PLAIN authentication. Doesn't require any external
> libraries.

Tested here in Postfix 2.3-20051223, PLAIN over TLS, and it works: a
good username/password combination authenticates and a bad one is
rejected. :)

Thanks again to both Timo and Wietse for their work on this feature,
and let me be the first to kick of this year's slew of posts wishing
"happy holidays" to all. (I'm cheating by crossposting this. :) )
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header