[Dovecot] Re: corrupt attachments

Brian Thompson brian at eng.wayne.edu
Thu Dec 8 04:41:32 EET 2005

After my coworker and I realized what was happening,
it was pretty easy to reproduce. Both he and I were able
to verify by killing a few more attachments opening them
via our imap clients.

The reason I say 'was' is because I don't have another
system to play with at the moment that has both
Solaris 10/x86 and Dovecot installed.

You're correct, I should have said LFs. They didn't get
turned into CRLFs until I cut/pasted the base64 data
out of my imap client into Windows Notepad.

-Brian