[Dovecot] Workaround for outlook UIDL handling bug ??

Nikolaus Gerstmayr mymailingslists at gmx.at
Tue Sep 7 20:37:34 EEST 2004

small FYI/update:
After approx one week running dovecot with my small workaround,
- having received approx 30k-mails - not a single
re-appearance of this outlook UIDL bug?/problem?
(pop3+leave mail on server) anymore.
So I declare it works for me (TM).

What you do with this info is - of course - ultimatvely up to you.