[Dovecot] mbox file location

Faisal faisal at clickonlinenetworks.com
Fri Oct 22 20:03:32 EEST 2004

Thanks for the reply ..
after reading all the replies i have decided that it is best to have mbox in
the home directories ..
but it seems that i the default configuration of my mail server is the later
on i.e in the /var/mail .. now i want to move it to home directories ..
is there any weblink providing me help in this .. i want to first test it on
my test box .. but how is the bigquestion

 thanks