[Dovecot] Problems with thunderbird

Gregory Bond gnb at itga.com.au
Thu Oct 21 04:46:08 EEST 2004

Jonas Lundgren wrote:

> I'm running dovecot-1.0-test50 on openbsd 3.4 and it's working great,
> exept with thunderbird.

I've just upgraded from test49 to test50 and both worked fine for me
with Thunderbird 0.7.3.  Then I upgraded Thunderbird to 0.8 (on FreeBSD)
and it stopped working - when I logged in, Thunderbird would fecth the
UID and Flags for all entries in the INBOX then just sit there.  I had
to remove my ~/.thunderbird directory and start again (recreating
accounts etc).  I probably could have been less severe but this was easy
enough for me - I make sure not to keep too much local state.

Greg.