[Dovecot] Error in IMAP command UID

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Oct 11 02:05:33 EEST 2004

On 11.10.2004, at 00:58, Jan Kuipers wrote:

> I get this error with some messages in my inbox:
>
> The current command did not succeed. The mailserver responded: Error
> in IMAP command UID:
> Invalid BODY[..] parameter: Missing '>' in <102400.-100124>

I added the "in <....>" part last time people complained about this
problem, and looks like the problem is just what I thought. The second
number can't be negative, so it's a Thunderbird bug. Most servers
probably just ignore that there's the "-" and just let it through. Want
to report it in Mozilla's bugzilla?