[Dovecot] Dovecot/IMP Bug with RFC822.SIZE and BODYSTRUCTURE

Ryan Hulsker ryan.hulsker at cybersurf.com
Mon Oct 4 21:41:32 EEST 2004

I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction in fixing
this issue, as I have several thousand users experiencing this problem.

And I am really not looking forward to backing out and going back to
wu-imap.

If someone could shed some light on this it would really be appreciated.

Ryan Hulsker