[Dovecot] 0.99.10.5 released

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Thu May 27 21:09:23 EEST 2004

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> v0.99.10.5 2003-12-27  Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
>
> 	+ MySQL authentication, patch by Matthew Reimer
> 	+ --with-moduledir configure option
> 	- mbox: APPEND reversed given \Draft and \Deleted flags
> 	- mbox: "LF not found" errors happened sometimes when X-IMAPbase
> 	  header was updated. Possibly corrupted mbox sometimes.
> 	  Thanks to Fabrice Bellet for finding this bug.
> 	- Custom flags couldn't be unset
> 	- Maildir: make sure ":2," is appended to filename when moving mails
> 	  from new/ to cur/.
> 	- Maildir: synchronization might have sometimes set wrong flags to
> 	  messages, or crash completely
> 	- Maildir: RENAME xx inbox.xx didn't result as uppercased ".INBOX.xx"
> 	  directory which then couldn't be accessed
> 	- Don't crash with RAND_bytes() error messages anymore. This mostly
> 	  happened with Fedora/RedHat.

I just uploaded Debian packages to unstable.  I've enabled mysql support
and openssl  (Timo: I still owe you the gnutls10 patch but I've been
insanely busy recently.)

I intend to provide a woody backport but as I'm going to need to use some
other backported packages, I shall probably upload it to
http://www.backports.org/ rather than http://src.braincells.com/ I'll keep
this list and the wiki updated.

Timo: does this release fix any of the outstanding Debian bugs?
Especially #225408?

And If any Debian dovecot users would like to go through the bug list and
see if there are any that can be closed, I would appreciate it.  The URL
is http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=dovecot

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>