[Dovecot] Problem building 1.0-test7 : missing header

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at umd.com.au
Tue May 11 03:52:38 EEST 2004

Greetings,

	I recently rolled out Dovecot in our small (<30 people) company, and
have been mightily impressed by the quality, performance and ease of use.

	I was hoping to use the new versions soon, as I'd like to start using
CRAM-MD5 (much more common in mail clients than DIGEST-MD5), but found
the 0.99.11 versions too unstable.

	So, I tried to build last nights CVS snapshot (May 10th), only to have
the make break at this point:

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/src/dovecot-1.0-test7/src/lib-index'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `mail-index-util.h', needed by
`mail-cache.o'.  Stop.

	I know it's not much, but it's a start at giving back a little.  Hope
it helps.

--
Curtis Maloney