[Dovecot] 1.0-test2 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat May 1 21:48:17 EEST 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

I still haven't done much real world testing, but I've been thinking
about all the potential race conditions a lot since last time and fixed
a lot of them. There might still be some..

Changes since -test1:
 - Locking fixes
 - A lot more difficult to crash it with corrupted index files
 - Recent flag works, this time exactly as IMAP RFC says
 - Maildir syncing fixes
 - fcntl_lock_disable and mmap_disable settings to make it work with
NFS.. almost. Not very well tested and there's a few performance issues
left.
 - mmap_no_write setting to disable mixing write/mmap calls. Required
for OpenBSD. Uses slightly more memory.

If you can break the indexes, I'd like to know about that. I think they
should work pretty well now.