[Dovecot] 0.99.10.6 -imap flag update problem still present

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jun 28 13:21:20 EEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 13:07, Hauke Fath wrote:
> Am 28.06.2004 um 12:42 Uhr +0300 schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> >Oh. This all pretty much sounds like Dovecot sees users INBOX as
> >read-only so it won't modify flags and won't expunge messages.
..
> x OK [READ-WRITE] Select completed.

So, not that then. Are any flag changes permanent? If you modify seen
flag, is "Status: RO" header ever written in the mbox? They aren't
updated immediately, only after the mailbox is closed. And if moving
mails didn't work, did simply expunging them?

Anyway, this sounds pretty strange. I haven't heard of anything similiar
before and 0.99.10.6 is used with mbox by many people..