[Dovecot] Re: 1.0-test22 - maildir fixed?

Nicolas STRANSKY Nicolas.Stransky at neo-lan.net
Thu Jun 24 17:21:40 EEST 2004

Nicolas STRANSKY wrote:

> The value of file-max on my system is already 51159 (kernel 2.6.7, 512MB
> memory). But the interesting thing is that there are not that much open
> files, and I didn't have this problem with previous dovecot release.

I also notice that thunderbird 0.7 fails to copy a message to the "Sent"
folder with Dovecot 1.0 test22. More generaly, I have problems moving or
copying messages from somewhere out of the existing imap folders (such
as a message that has just been sent), to an imap folder.
I'm pretty sure it's not a thunderbird problem because it appeared when
I installed Dovecot 1.0 test22. THunderbird just says it "failed", and I
see no particular logs on the server.

--
Nico
Ce qui rend les douleurs de la honte et de la jalousie si aiguës,