[Dovecot] proxy plugin

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jun 21 21:00:05 EEST 2004

I've updated the proxy plugin at
http://dovecot.org/patches/1.0/quota.c. It doesn't exactly work, even
against latest CVS Dovecot as it crashes in save/copy, but it shows how
it's basically going to work. Pretty ugly to do objects with C, but
works..

If you're interested about writing support for some specific quota
backend (maildir++, sql, ..), now would be a good time to begin :)

Well, the reason it crashes is because it needs to find out the
message's size, but Dovecot doesn't yet really like being asked about
messages that haven't been committed to index. I guess that needs to
change, hopefully won't require too large changes. I think I'm going to
merge mail-index-view and mail-index-transaction into same thing..