[Dovecot] 1.0-test19

Moe Wibble t1lt at bk.ru
Mon Jun 21 12:23:39 EEST 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 10:14:27AM +0200, Moe Wibble wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 07:38:28PM +0200, Moe Wibble wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 01:29:02AM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > > http://dovecot.org/test/
> > >
> > > I'm finally using this release myself with mboxes. So far no crashes or
> > > corruption. :)
> > >
> > >  - several mbox fixes and optimizations
> > >  - maildir syncing fix
> > >  - solaris fixes
> > >  - create mbox root dir if it doesn't exist
> >
> > i'm running it for roughly a day now and the Maildir issues seem to
> > be gone - finally.  many thanks!
>
> sorry, seems like i applauded to early.
> i'm getting these again (quite frequently now):
>
> sp dovecot: IMAP(moe): Maildir /home/moe/Maildir sync:
> UID inserted in the middle of mailbox (288 > 287, file = msg.CDs4:2,)
>
> with test19 that is.

And even more strange behaviour (blast from the past):
Sometimes new mail is reported for a folder (usually INBOX) but when I go
there no new mail is shown.  I've seen this before in an older test-version
so I restarted dovecot expecting to see my new mail after the restart.
Not this time, there's *still* no new mail.

I'll keep watching it but if it becomes too spooky I'm off to dovecot-old
again... ;)