[Dovecot] folders via softlink

David Keegel djk at cybersource.com.au
Sat Jun 12 06:26:03 EEST 2004

-- Start of PGP signed section.
] On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 19:23, Chris Barnes wrote:
] > I have recently switched from the UW imap server to dovecot and things
] > seem to be working nicely.  One thing that I can't seem to figure out
] > however, is how to get dovecot to show folders that are a softlink.
]
] Dovecot currently follows symlinks,

Does dovecot still follow symlinks to work out whether something is a
mail folder, if the maildir-stat-dirs.patch is installed?

Should
+               else if (d->d_type != DT_UNKNOWN)
be something like
+               else if (d->d_type != DT_UNKNOWN && d->d_type != DT_LNK)