[Dovecot] configuration

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Tue Jun 8 03:06:06 EEST 2004

I've noticed that there are some parameters mentioned in the docs that
aren't identified therein (ie: login_process_per_use).

Is there a more generic set of docs that can identify what each of the
parameters and what they do, or at least something that will allow me a
simple how to to avoid embarrasing situations.

I supposed I should only settle for ssl based connections (imaps/pops)
but I will be open to digest-md5 if I could.

I'm also curious to see how I can use pgsql authentication with dovecot.
  I think this would be great to work with since I'm basing all my
postfix settings around postgresql as well.  But for now I'm not sure
how to use postfix authentication with the file directories I'll need to
use for the maildirs (and procmail!).