[Dovecot] 0.99.10.5 imap flag update issues

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jun 3 11:31:07 EEST 2004

Hi,

there is an issue left in 0.99.10.5 which (I think) is a problem with
imap status flags. It shows up in two places:

(1) When new mail is delivered to the inbox, the last read mail changes
to "unread".

(2) When you move mails from the inbox to another folder with Mozilla
(1.6 on win32, Linux, NetBSD), they are not removed from the inbox,
effectively performing a copy instead of a move.

And, while I am at it,

(3) I see a regular log entry from a MS Outlook 2000 SP 3

Jun  3 10:26:23 bounce imap-login: SSL_read() syscall failed: EOF
[130.83.XXX.XXX]

The setup here: OS NetBSD 2.0beta, MTA sendmail 8.12.11,
LDA maildrop 1.3.9, dovecot 0.99.10.5, OpenSSL 0.9.7d

Any ideas?
	hauke

--
           Hauke Fath                   /~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Institut für Nachrichtentechnik         \ /    No HTML/RTF in email