[Dovecot] debian unstable : mutt polling imap mailboxes

Kai Hendry hendry at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Feb 16 17:05:57 EET 2004

Package: dovecot
Version: 0.99.10.4-2

I am accessing my IMAP folder on my ~/Maildir using mutt via Dovecot and
I have this problem whereby mutt incorrectly reports I have new mail in a
"mailboxes" polled mailbox.

This happens all the time when I press the key bound to change mailbox.

I use courier IMAP at school, and I have not experienced this problem. A
bug with dovecot or mutt?