[Dovecot] your /etc/dovecot.conf

Keith Edmunds keith at midnighthax.com
Sat Feb 14 17:24:57 EET 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 07:20:10 -0800 (PST)
Pahlevanzadeh Mohsen <m_pahlevanzadeh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please send me your /etc/dovecot.conf what edited.

That isn't how it works. For a start, the fact that it is a
configuration file means that it varies from one installation to
another. Secondly, what is so hard about reading a very well documented
conf file and editing it to your requirements? If you have specific
questions about any parameter then I'm sure you'll find help here.
However, if you want someone to edit it for you then either you need a
consultant or maybe Dovecot (and even Linux) is not for you.

Keith