[Dovecot] Again SSL.

Pahlevanzadeh Mohsen m_pahlevanzadeh at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 11:37:50 EET 2004

Hi.
I uninstalled dovecot.After it,I build a rpm from
dovecot.org ,& installed it.
Now,when i run service dovecot start ,I received
following line:
Starting dovecot: Fatal: Can't use SSL certificate
/etc/ssl/certs/dovecot.pem: No such file or directory

    [FAILED]
Please guide me...

=====
---------DIGITAL  SIGNATURE-------------------