[Dovecot] possible bug with mail->get_header and caching?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Dec 31 00:12:31 EET 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 23:28 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Johannes Berg wrote:
>
> > This seems to be only a symptom of a larger problem, I put my plugin
> > and test59 into "production" on my private server, and once a while my
> > plugin complains that it couldn't find the x-dspam-signature header
> > line even though it is present, usually it helps to simply re-try that
> > message.
>
> Timo, could you look into this please? This seems to be the case usually
> when I move multiple messages at once.

I'll try to look it next week. I have a deadline for another project
next monday and suddendly I realized there's also new year coming next
weekend. Busy. :)

The "not existing" vs "empty" problem exists because of cache file and
it needs fixing, but I don't know about the problem you describe above..
If you could figure out what commmands would reproduce it I could fix it
faster.