[Dovecot] Timeouts with outlook express

Andrew Hutchings mail at a-wing.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 10:05:40 EET 2004

Hi Daniel,

The only other things I can think of are you may have a mail proxy
installed.  Or an anti-virus / spam filer which uses internal proxy
servers (most do, newer ones are passive proxys).
These download the whole mail into the proxy before passing it to
outlook which can make outlook think there is no traffic and times out.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings
Systems Operator / Developer / Linux Guru