[Dovecot] 0.99.10-test8

Andrew Basterfield bob at cemetery.homeunix.org
Fri May 30 03:33:36 EEST 2003

On 30 May 2003 02:17:18 +0300,
Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:
> http://dovecot.procontrol.fi/test/
>
> Again major maildir syncing updates:
>  - uidlist file is accessed and rewritten a lot less often now than
> before
>  - mail duplicates are detected and handled properly by renaming them
> new base name
>  - message flag updates and expunging before did two full syncs for
>  cur/
> directory. now it does only one.
>  - some fixes to syncing in read-only / out-of-quota conditions
>  - before we did always a full sync in cur/ directory when mailbox was
> opened. now it's done only when needed.
>  - fixed some crash/index corruption cases
>
> I think syncing should be now very close to having perfect possible
> performance.

cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../..   -I/usr/local/include  -O2   -Wall
-W -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith
-Wchar-subscripts -Wformat=2 -Wbad-function-cast -c module-dir.c
module-dir.c: In function `module_load': module-dir.c:36: `RTLD_GLOBAL'
undeclared (first use in this function) module-dir.c:36: (Each
undeclared identifier is reported only once module-dir.c:36: for each
function it appears in.) module-dir.c:36: `RTLD_NOW' undeclared (first
use in this function)

--Andrew

--
http://cemetery.homeunix.org